Our ministry will be based at an orphanage in the western mountains of Honduras
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Pray 4 Sarnaa
I just spoke with Sarnaa and he has been given 15 days to leave Ethiopia. The government says he's not a tourist; that he is doing volunteer work. They want him to fly back tot he US, get a volunteer visa, and then come back to Ethiopia. They won't let him fix the problem in country. So we need to pray that this situation is resolved, God's ministry isn't hindered, and Sarnaa is protected to do all the ministry God leads him to do. Jesus is over all rule and authority; we need to give this over to Him and pray for God to intervene. Sarnaa is confident everything will be resolved, as am I. I know how much God has already provided for Sarnaa and our team so I am without doubt in that this trip will take place uninhibited, and Sarnaa will be cleared to do as much ministry as possible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment