Our ministry will be based at an orphanage in the western mountains of Honduras

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sudden Inspiration!

So I was just reading CRAZY LOVE: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God (what a title!) and a sudden awe has overcome me. Now, this is my second reading of this book that the Lord has used in Jenni and I's life to do some drastic things so I know what's coming in the book. Even so, something in the first chapter has made me stop and be amazed (When I say amazed, I actually mean that I'm truly amazed; I'm not using the word "amazed" in the hyperbolic sense that most people use it in. Most of the stuff that "amazes" them isn't amazing at all and it doesn't even amaze them. Their vocabularies are limited, and their minds are easily influenced.)! 'Isn't it a comfort to worship a God we cannot exaggerate?' That's a direct quote from page 31 people. It made me think,"You know, that's right! I cannot exaggerate God by any means!" That is amazing! It has caused great wonder to seize me. So, because I'm moved to show God I'm serious about remaining amazed and because He is worthy of fresh, sacrifical, intential worship, the Ethiopia mission team will pick a day this week to wake up at 3am and praise God for 20 minutes. Then, we will go back to sleep. Please, join in with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment