Our ministry will be based at an orphanage in the western mountains of Honduras

Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Mission Ethiopia Team

Megan Wilder, Jamie Brack, Jen Sandefur, Faith Young, Kyle Moore, Tyler Ross, Scott Wolfe, Michael Wilder, Will Turner, and 2 other persons to be determined. (The opportunity may arise for me to take another adult; if so, I'll let the church know promptly.) This team look different then what I planned. I originally planned for 10 students and only 2 adults, one of them being myself. But God has worked it in such a way that I am now taking 2 other adults and maybe even more. I'm excited about this team. I wish I could let you read their applications. The spiritual growth and depth and desire to see Christ glorified is wonderful! This application was difficult. I'm humbled to be serving with these. I'm bringing Sarnaa down to Lizella next Thursday to stay for about 5 days so you may want to spend some time with a missionary! He'll be at the Rebuilding Macon project, church, and all over Lizella. He's living with the Crumps; thanks Larry and Charleen! Please begin to pray for our team by name. We have a lot of preparing to do. Peace and Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME, GUYS!!!! I'm both humbled and thrilled to get to go to Ethiopia with all of you! Now, if someone can just teach me to play soccer... :) No knocking me over at practice, y'all. Seriously, I'll be praying blessings on all of us. God is supreme!

    ReplyDelete